Top 15 Goals Quotations
Examine your own personal goals and find methods to achieve your desires with these valuable quotations about setting goals...
- "The most important thing about having goals is having one."
-- Geoffrey F. Abert
- "It takes a little courage, and a little self-control. And some grim determination, If you want to reach the goal. It takes a deal of striving, and a firm and stern-set chin. No matter what the battle, If you really want to win. There's no easy path to glory, There's no road to fame. Life, however we may view it, Is no simple parlor game; But it's prizes call for fighting, For endurance and for grit; For a rugged disposition and don't know when to quit."
- "No set goal achieved satisfies. Success only breeds a new goal. The golden apple devoured has seeds. It is endless."
-- Bette Davis
- "A goal is a dream that has an ending. "
-- Duke Ellington
- "The timid and fearful first failures dismay, but the stout heart stays trying by night and by day. He values his failures as lessons that teach The one way to get to the goal he would reach."
-- Edgar A. Guest
- "Know what you want to do, hold the thought firmly, and do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer to your goal."
-- Elbert Hubbard
- "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude."
-- Thomas Jefferson
- "It is for us to pray not for tasks equal to our powers, but for powers equal to our tasks, to go forward with a great desire forever beating at the door of our hearts as we travel toward our distant goal."
-- Helen Keller
- "A goal properly set is halfway reached."
-- Abraham Lincoln
- "It must be borne in mind that the tragedy of life does not lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy of life lies in having no goal to reach."
-- Benjamin E. Mays
- "Each of us has a fire in our hearts for something. It's our goal in life to find it and to keep it lit."
-- Mary Lou Retton
- "Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal."
-- Ralph Vaull Starr
- "We must walk consciously only part way toward our goal, and then leap in the dark to our success."
-- Henry David Thoreau
- "Goals are your personal statements of what you are truly willing to do to achieve what you really want to achieve."
-- Denis Waitley
- "What you get by achieving your goals is to as important as what you become by achieving your goals."
-- Zig Ziglar
Resource Box - Danielle Hollister (2004) is the Publisher of BellaOnline Quotations Zine - A free newsletter for quote lovers featuring more than 10,000 quotations in dozens of categories like - love, friendship, children, inspiration, success, wisdom, family, life, and many more. Read it online at - http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art8364.asp
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Danielle_Hollister