12 Mahatma Gandhi Quotes to Remember His Birthday
Late Indian Leader Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi commonly known as Mahatma Gandhi. Mahatma Gandhi was born on October 2nd 1869. Let's remember Mahatma Gandhi's birthday with some famous Mahatma Gandhi inspirational quotes.
[caption id="attachment_437" align="aligncenter" width="464"] 12 Mahatma Gandhi Quotes to Remember His Birthday[/caption]
- A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Where there is love there is life.
- The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
- First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
- A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history.
- Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching.
- I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles, but today it means getting along with people.
- It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
- The good man is the friend of all living things.
For more inspirational quotes, check out the inspirational quotes category of Quotes of The Life, a website that specializes in Famous quotations in dozens of categories.