12 Mother's Day Quotes to Celebrate the Most Important Person in Your Life
Author: Noel Jameson
If you want to bring a sparkle to mom's eye, share these twelve Mother's Day quotes with her. After all, Mother's Day will be here before you know it and you want to make sure mom understands just how important she is to you. She's the only person in the world you could never have lived without ' literally. These twelve Mother's Day quotes go out to all of the overworked, underpaid and definitely underappreciated mothers in the world...
1. 'The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.' ~ Honore de Balzac
2. 'A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.' ~ Tenneva Jordan
3. 'Who ran to help me when I fell, And would some pretty story tell, Or kiss the place to make it well? My mother.' ~ Ann Taylor 4. 'No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you -- life.' ~ Author Unknown
5. 'A mother's love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking.' ~ Helen Rice
6. 'All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.' ~ Oscar Wilde
7. 'Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.' ~ Marion C. Garretty
8. 'Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.' ~ Oprah Winfrey
9. 'Mother's Day is in honor of the best Mother who ever lived -the Mother of your heart.' ~ Anna Jarvis
10. 'In the eyes of its mother every beetle is a gazelle.' ~ Moroccan proverb
11. 'Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.' ~ Robert Browning
12. 'A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.' ~ Washington Irving
It's true what they say -- we should honor our mothers every day of the year, not just on Mother's Day. If life has taken you by surprise and time seems to be flying by faster than you can catch it, sometimes mom is the one who gets put on the back burner. Let's get back in touch with how important she really is by reflecting on the Mother's Day quotes above.
Article Source: , check out the popular Famous-Quotes-And-Quotations.com, a website that specializes in 'Top 10' lists of quotations in dozens of categories.