14 Love Quotes to Prepare for Valentine's Day
Believe it or not Valentine's Day is just around the corner, so I'm going to get you ready for the big day of romance with 14 great love quotes that would make cupid proud. Whether you're a mush at heart or someone who just can't get their inner romantic to shine through, these 14 love quotes will get you in the mood for the heart and arrows holiday.
[caption id="attachment_470" align="aligncenter" width="450"] 14 Love Quotes to Prepare for Valentine's Day[/caption]
1. 'I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for their religion - I have shudder'd at it. I shudder no more. I could be martyr'd for my religion. Love is my religion. And I could die for that. I could die for you. ~ John Keats
2. 'Soul meets soul on lover's lips.' ~ Percy Bysshe Shelly
3. 'I have loved to the point of madness; that which is called madness. That which to me, is the only sensible way to love.' ~ F. Sagan
4. 'To love another person is to see the face of God.' ~ Les Miserables
5. 'There is no disguise which can hide love for long where it exists, or simulate it where it does not.' ~ La Rochefoucauld
6. 'Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.' ~ Franklin P. Jones
7. 'Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.' ~ Henry Van Dyke
8. 'A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.' ~ Thomas Carlyle
9. 'All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.' ~ Leo Tolstoy
10. 'How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height. My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight. For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.' ~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning
11. 'What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined... to strengthen each other... to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.' ~ George Eliot
12. 'You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in a spirit of love.' ~ Henry Drummond
13. 'You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.' ~ Sam Keen
14. 'Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.' ~ Aristotle
In the mood for romance yet? You don't have to be a poetic genius to be romantic. Share these 14 love quotes with the special person in your life this Valentine's Day.
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/art-and-entertainment-articles/14-love-quotes-to-prepare-for-valentines-day-324137.html
About the Author
For more love quotes for Valentine's Day, check out the popular love quotes section of Famous-Quotes-And-Quotations.com, a website that specializes in 'Top 10' lists of quotations in dozens of categories.