Ten Memorable Quotes That Every High School Graduation Student Can Share
If you are tasked to deliver your graduation speech, it is always best to share inspiring quotes or sayings befitting to the occasion not only to guide fellow graduates in their journey toward higher learning but for parents, mentors, and guests to remember by the occasion. If you are not to deliver any speech, you can also use the below quotes to give to your classmates as parting endowments:
1) The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuse.
-By Edward Koch, the congressman-turned political commentator
2) Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you’ll make a difference.
-By Arie Pencovici, popular author
3) [I]t is clear the future holds great opportunities. It also holds pitfalls. The trick will be to avoid the pitfalls, seize the opportunities, and get back home by six o’clock.
-By Woody Allen, the notable American director of drama films and screwball sex comedies
4) Hitch your wagon to a star.
-By Ralph Waldo Emerson, American essayist and poet who led the Transcendentalist movement
5) The man who graduates today and stops learning tomorrow is uneducated the day after.
-By Newton D. Baker, American politician who served as Secretary of War during 1916 to 1921
6) Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors.
-By Louisa May Alcott, author of the book “Little Women” and other popular novels
7) If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.
-By William Arthur Ward, author of famous inspirational maxims, poems, articles, and medications
8) If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
-By Milton Berle, comedian and host of the Texaco Star Theater of NBC
9) All our dreams can come true… if we have the courage to pursue them.
-By Walt Disney, famous producer of best-loved fairy tales
10) A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that “individuality” is the key to success.
-By Robert Orben, professional comedy writer for magicians
Regardless if you live in America or in another country, graduation caps and gowns, along with tassels, hoods, stoles, honor cords, and diploma covers are common apparel whenever men and women graduate from school. From a child graduating from public, private, or homeschooling preschool or kindergarten, all the way up to doctoral graduates, you’ll find various colors, styles, and materials for your educational apparel.
Amberh Ardrich, trend analyst for worldwide academic apparel reveals a company that delivers everything for the graduate, including gifts and accessories.
Need a discount and fast shipping? Get the best customer service and top quality caps, gowns, and accessories at http://www.americancapandgown.com