Top Ten Queen Elizabeth II Inspirational Quotes
The Queen Elizabeth II is Head of State of the UK and 15 other Commonwealth realms.
The Queen Elizabeth II was born on 21 April 1926 in London. The Queen Elizabeth II is elder daughter of King George VI and Queen Elizabeth. The Queen Elizabeth II is married to
Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh and has four children and eight grandchildren.
Let’s remember The Queen Elizabeth II’s birthday with Top Ten Queen Elizabeth II Inspirational Quotes.
1. The British Constitution has always been puzzling and always will be. — Queen Elizabeth II
2. It’s all to do with the training: you can do a lot if you’re properly trained. — Queen Elizabeth II
3. Work is the rent you pay for the room you occupy on earth. — Queen Elizabeth II
4. I have to be seen to be believed. — Queen Elizabeth II
5. I know of no single formula for success. But over the years I have observed that some attributes of leadership are universal and are often about finding ways of encouraging people to combine their efforts, their talents, their insights, their enthusiasm and their inspiration to work together. – Queen Elizabeth II
6. Grief is the price we pay for love. — Queen Elizabeth II
7. No one who knew Diana will ever forget her. Millions of others who never met her, but felt they knew her, will remember her. — Queen Elizabeth II
8. Like all the best families, we have our share of eccentricities, of impetuous and wayward youngsters and of family disagreements. — Queen Elizabeth II
9. My husband has quite simply been my strength and stay all these years, and I owe him a debt greater than he would ever claim. — Queen Elizabeth II
10. The lessons from the peace process are clear; whatever life throws at us, our individual responses will be all the stronger for working together and sharing the load.
— Queen Elizabeth II